A beautifully presented red brick veneer home suit for a large family. You’ll enjoy an attractive and practical rooms layout, a fabulous bright open living floor plans and rear outdoor entertaining area located in a prime location within walking distance of numerous amenities. Immediately cash flowing with tenants currently on a month to month basis looking to extend another year with the new owners or vacant possession to live your dream, the choice is yours!
It is conveniently located close to Athol Rd Shopping Centre, Athol Road and Heatherhill Primary, Keysborough Secondary, Prestige high ranking schools – Lighthouse Christian College and Haileybury Keysborough, plenty of playground, parks & reserve even includes the Springvale Live Steamer train for kids and hobby enthusiast, walking distance to Alex Wilkie and Burden Park Reserve, easy access to public transport, Eastlink, main highways and much more. This popular area offers the first-class convenience, the position is second to none.
• Corner block with a rectangular shape
• Hardwood floorboard throughout the house
• 1 master bedroom with full ensuite & BIR
• 3 spacious bedrooms including BIR for 2 of the bedrooms
• Fully renovated bathroom
• Classic hardwood kitchen cupboard with gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Ducted heating and split system air-conditioner
• Lock-up carports
• Electronic roller shutters for security, privacy and cooling
• Fully high fenced at the front of the property for security and privacy
• Hot water unit replaced recently and large rain water tank for the garden
• Easy to use electronic digital locks for front and back door with no stress of losing your keys. Keys can also be used to open the doors manually if required.
It is an opportunity to own this fair priced property for investment or your first home. A perfect time to secure it and not to be missed. Call us today for inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|