A FANTASTIC opportunity presents itself here for those larger families wanting a perfect home or an investor looking to extend their property portfolio with a healthy return on their investments.
Perched on a sizable block of 760m2 (approx.) this generously built residence offers an exceptional floor plan designed for family living featuring big sash windows to soak in natural light from every angle.
Nestled off in a peaceful neighborhood and only minutes away from Springvale Shopping Centre, , Heatherhill Primary School ,Keysborough Secondary College ,Killester College plus local amenities and public transport.
Magnificently built to showcase 3 huge bedrooms & an extra separate 2-bedroom granny flat at the back. Offering a bright formal lounge connecting to an open plan kitchen and dining area for suitable for family meals. Enjoy the ease of living and stretch your legs on the huge backyard adjacent to the well-lit sunroom.
EXTRA FEATURES INCLUDING:
- Front house with 3 huge bedrooms, rent out for $ 1650 PCM
- A private granny flat at the back with featuring 2 bedrooms, including all the basics offering formal living plus kitchen and meals area. Currently rent out for $800 PCM
- Polished hardwood timber floors running through out the residence and tiles covering the wet areas
- A huge covered sun-room, excellent for entertainment and guests
- Kitchen equipped with 600 mm stainless steel appliances plus an ample of storage
- Double brick garage including a workshop and storage
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$388 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|