The ideal blend of lifestyle and location awaits the astute purchaser of this beautiful residence. Suitable for growing family to add their final touches on this well-designed home boasting with versatile floor plan and offering indoor and outdoor entertainment areas (alfresco) for family gathering.
Located in one of the most sought-after pockets of Cranbourne East and only minutes away from Hunt Club Shopping centre, Cranbourne East Primary School, Cranbourne East Secondary College, Casey Grammar School and other local amenities plus public transport.
Nestled on a huge block of 580m2 (approx.) this glamourous property offers a bright formal lounge leading to the open plan living area adjoining the kitchen which is equipped with modern stainless steel appliances plus a dishwasher and an ample of cabinet space.
The residence features an elegant master bedroom with a walk-in robe and ensuite. The other three bedrooms are double sized with built in robes and centralized bathroom with separate toilet and large laundry with benchtop and cupboards for your convenience.
- 4 spacious bedrooms with BIRs, Master with Walk in Robes and carpet running throughout
- Kitchen equipped with 900mm appliances including gas cooking, electric oven , rangehood plus a dishwasher
- Separate formal lounge plus an extra Rumpus room for entertainment
- Alfresco for outdoor entertainment/ Meals Area
- Low maintance backyard with a shed for extra storage
- Remote control double bricked garage
- Split system air-conditioning
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||266|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|