Beautifully maintained throughout, this charming quaint home is sure to please with a cozy mix of old and new it offers modern comfort with bright living proportions and three impressive extra-large bedrooms. Situated in the heart of Springvale and only a short distance away from some well renowned schools such as Wellington Secondary College, Minaret College, St Joseph Primary School, Springvale Rise Primary school and also close to Shopping Centre public transport and other amenities.
This lovely brick veneer home sits on a grand 600m2 (approx.) block and showcases an inviting floor-plan offering comfortable lounge room with front views, flowing through to a dining area and practical kitchen with original stove and ample storage space. The property also offers a huge backyard with extra storage space and a vegetable garden, with great potential of an extra unit or a granny flat to be built (STCA) to suit a large family and offering more privacy.
- Huge Master bedroom with Built in Robes with vinyl boards throughout.
- Dining area adjoining the kitchen with tiles throughout.
- Capacious bathroom with separate shower, bathtub coated with ceramic tiles.
- Separate toilet room.
- Extra in house storage room/space.
- Potential space for building a granny flat at the back (STCA).
- Plenty of parking space on a huge driveway with a double brick lockup Garage
- Ducted heating , air-conditioning and tiled wet areas
This is a terrific family home in a sought-after area which you’ll be proud to call home so ring today to arrange your inspection before it’s gone as no doubt you’ll be as impressed as we are.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||101|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|