This charming brick residence will provide the perfect foundation to start a family or investment portfolio. Sitting at the most convenient pockets of Keysborough this lovely 3 bedrooms home close to all facilities such as walk distant to Parkmore shopping Centre, couple minus walk to primary & secondary schools, bus stop at the front of the house, Eastlink exit..etc. Its comprises with:
• 3 generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• Update Kitchen and meals area with gas stove
• A spacious fully appointed bathroom with separate toilets
• Polished floor boards throughout the house except the wet area.
• High quality kitchen cabinets with 40mm laminate bench top.
• Ducted heating, 4 split air conditioners, carport, big shed and large garden
Call now to inspection and discover yourself with all the surprise.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||277|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|