Featuring a light filled home with a sense of style and comfort. Sitting on a sizable block of 620m2 land, this brick veneer residence is positioned in one of the most sought-after pockets of Clayton South. Situated on the border of Clayton South and Springvale. Couple of minus drive from Westall Train station, Westall Primary School, Westall Secondary College, Spring Parks Primary School & close to public transport and other local amenities.
The boasting floor plan showcases three huge bedrooms with Built in Robes and floorboards running throughout. Upon entry you are greeted with sash windows, polished hardwood floorboards to a light filled formal lounge. Adjoining is the kitchen & dining area perfect for family meals. Kitchen is equipped stainless steel appliances including gas cooking, electric oven plus an abundance of cabinet space. The property also features a well-maintained backyard with extra storage and a vegetable garden.
Extra Features Including
• Master bedroom includes an en-suite plus an extra modern bathroom with tiles covering the wet areas
• 3 good size Bedrooms with all Built in robes.
• Ducted Cooling and heating
• Plenty of driveway parking leading to a Double lockup garage
• A huge second living area upstart for your family to enjoy and family gathering time. which lead to a beautiful spacious private garden
Situated within a well-connected neighborhood that resides close by to quality schools, parkland and reserves, this home offers a great opportunity for astute buyers to capitalize on its outstanding floor plan and location.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||96|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|