If you are looking for a nice spacious house to call home, this is the one for you. This beautiful house is sitting on a generous block of land that is approximately 646 m2. Within short distance to FoodWorks, the Amarta Park, Frankston North Community Centre, Pines Forest Aquatic Centre, TLC Forest Lodge Residential Age Care, Monterey Secondary College, Pines Football – Cricket Club and so much more. This solid brick 3 bedroom home has more to offer than just its beauty.
Some features include:
• 3 good size bedrooms with BIR.
• Beautiful kitchen with gas stove top, electric oven and lots of cupboards for
• Spacious backyard ideally for kids or pets to play on. Also comes with the
convenience of 2 sheds for all your storing needs.
• The living room is very spacious with a wide window to let the natural light in,
perfect to have your family and friends over.
• Gorgeous ceiling fans in the living room and the master bedroom.
• Single lock up garage.
There are a lot more features including air conditioning, ducted heatings and gas wall heatings. Call us today to add another investment into your portfolio or settle yourself in your very first home.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$348 p.w.|