Crafted with premium quality features and innovative design this visionary home delivers state-of-the-art indulgence at its finest, the illustrated floorplan for the family home has been architecturally crafted for a premium living experience and features a substantial two-level floorplan adorned with exclusive design features and spaces for all types of entertainment.
Quietly located in one of the most sought-after pockets of Keysborough and positioned close to all the various parklands and some of the most premium and well renowned schools such as Haileybury Keysborough, Sirius College, Keysborough Gardens Primary School, Saint Anthony’s Primary School and also within close proximity to the local shopping precincts and public transport.
Showcasing soaring ceilings and an abundance of natural light, it reveals generous proportions and a sleek flowing layout with open plan living, dining and family areas. Privacy, quality and space are all addressed with careful consideration throughout this stunning home.
The residence features
- 4 Capacious bedrooms with BIRs and wall to wall Grand Oak timer floors throughout.
- Master with a walk-in robe with an en-suite and Grand Oak timber floors.
- Huge Second upstairs living area with full of sun light and Grand Oak Timber throughout.
- A warm and welcoming open plan living area with 2.7 m high ceilings and tile running through out.
- Large Kitchen jointing with dining and living area. Compact with 40 mm Caesar stone bench top, huge walk in pantry and lot of cupboard for storage.
- Kitchen Equipped with double under mound sink, modern stainless-steel 900mm cooktop, oven & rangehood.
- Under cover Alfresco area joint with Low maintenance backyard which can provide a beautiful time for your family and friend.
- Evaporation cooling system and ducted Vacuum cleaners for the ground and first floor.
- Blind for all window and Double remote lock up garage.
Call us today for more information, do not miss out this beautiful nest.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||277|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|