This meticulously renovated home blends classical elegance with contemporary luxury to create an exceptional family haven. Lifestyle and convenience are why owners and investors alike flock to this famous suburb! This fantastic residence offers open plan living at its best with cleverly designed space, light and very comfortable. Once you enter this impeccably renovated home, you will be captivated by the length and elegance this home has to offer-a readymade investment in an area of consistently high demand.
What an absolute pleasure to present this immaculate 4 bedroom, brick home situated on a massive 863 m2 corner block. The kitchen has lovingly renovated, incorporating Caesar Stone benchtops and solid cupboards. In addition, the kitchen boasts a dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage.
The spacious bathroom features a bath, shower and separate toilet and floor-to-ceiling tiles. The home also includes a spacious outdoor entertainment area that overlooks the large, low maintenance courtyard.
• Quiet street, near parks and reserves, short walk to bus transport and easy access to freeway
• plan and permit approved for a double-storey home, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and double garage
• Exceptional investment promising a consistent rental return
• Luxurious renovated kitchen features gas cooktop, breakfast bar and pantry
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes
• Carpet in all 4 bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• Economical solar power, plus a rainwater tank for the garden
• The automatic remote-controlled double garage features direct access into the home
Living on this peaceful street in the sought after suburb, your family will enjoy an enviable position that puts you within walking distance to schools, parks, cafés and shops. Enjoy your years here in this lovely neighbourhood with all the amenities nearby. Where else can you buy a house at this price, in such a great location?
It would be best to inspect this home to appreciate – with so much to offer, and you should not miss
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|