Nestled alongside the pristine estate with a picturesque outlook over the acreage and mountain views. The home takes advantage of comfort and space with a functional floor plan design providing ample relaxed living, embracing 11.9(approx.) hectares of established gardens in the prized pocket of Pakenham. Conveniently located within a short distance from Pakenham Lakeside shopping, Pakenham Secondary College, St Frances Xavier College and local cafes and restaurants.
Also known as “Mount Beauty” The home’s signature feature, awaits outside at the rear. You will be the envy of all your guests as they walk across to the outdoor entertainment area, opening up to 270 degrees of uninterrupted view of the Strzelecki Ranges to the East, South towards French Island & Western Port Bay then across to Mt Martha and West overlooking expansive local apple orchards.
The elegantly designed Home captures classic country living with luxurious interiors. Featuring, lots of huge side windows around the house to soak all the natural light plus a mixture of carpet, wood & cork for optimum warmth & sound insulation to create a welcoming interior. Offering four large bedrooms with four bathrooms, a family room plus a formal lounge adjoining the kitchen and dining area. Furthermore, the residence features an extra piece of history “The Red Rattler Train Carriage” (Built 1917)" renovated & station platform built to be fully self-contained one-bedroom en-suite including a kitchen and a veranda L used as an extra source of income for tourist and visitors.
• FOUR large BEDROOMS, two with en-suite and carpet running throughout
• Formal Lounge with a private family room
• Kitchen equipped with gas cook-top & stainless appliances with an ample of cabinet space
• Large garage / workshop
• Sealed Driveway with security gate
• Carport and space for 6 cars & Covered private locked courtyard
• A bedroom with on-suite bathroom & sun-room
• Private veranda/platform
• Extra 2x 10,000 Litre water tanks to use apart from mains water services
• A large dam and huge hay shed
RECESSION PROOF – CURRENT INCOME FROM TELECOM PROVIDERS
• $70,000(approx.) per annum – 2 x significant AAA rating Telco leases – Each indexed +5% more each per year.
o Telstra 2020 = $49,894.27 / 2021 = $52,388.98
o SP AusNet 2020 = $20,684.69 / 2021 = $21,718.93
• $35,000 Airbnb income from Red Rattler Retreat Train.
• $20,000 p/a Haymaking and/or animal/plant growing agistment.
• $5,000 Other antennae/ISP rental income.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||849|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||120|
|Median Rental Price||$336 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|