This stylish modern near new solid set of units is perfect for either for investment or live in one and rent other or for two close knitted families to live together at the same time have their own Space & Privacy.
The best part is being a stand-alone duplex and not in a complex so there are no formal body corporate fees except for your building insurance….making it ideal for those looking to downsize or needing their 1st home.
Inside you will find high quality fixtures and fittings, stone benchtops with generous pantry spaces, dishwashers, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, LED lighting throughout and single lockup garage with each duplex.
• 3 good-sized bedrooms
• Master bedroom features ensuite and walk in robe
• Open plan kitchen and living/ dining area with low maintenance tiles
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher, stone benchtop and cupboards
• 1 Bathroom & separate toilet
• Single lock up Garage
• Fully fenced low maintenance yard
• 1 Bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• Air-conditioned open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
• Kitchen with stone benchtop, dishwasher and cupboards
• Single Lock up garage
• Fully fenced low maintenance backyard
Close to Rosewood State School, St Brigid’s School and Rosewood State High School, 2 mins to Rosewood Train Station, Supermarket, shops, cafes and many local stores, 15 minutes to Warrego Highway and Cunningham Highway
Land Size : 659 m2
Disclaimer: We have taken our utmost care in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||50|
|Median Rental Price||$315 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$220 p.w.|