Are you thinking of investing in Rosewood?
- Rental income between $620 to $650 for 5 bedroom duplex house
- Rental income Between $530 to $550 for 4 bedroom duplex house
- Building a Duplex? Move into one, rent out the other( for duplex Rent is
- Get back to that smaller country town lifestyle but Live a short distance to great public transport ?
- All of the above plus more!
-Nice park next door
-Three minute drive, five minutes by bike or seventeen minutes walk to Rosewood station… ..then onto Ipswich, Brisbane city, Gold Coast or the airport then the world and all places in between?
-Ten minute bike ride to Rosewood High school
-Three minute bike ride to Rosewood state primary school and a smidge down the road to St Bridgid’s primary
-1.4 km to The Royal George Hotel
-4.2km to Rosewood Golf Course
-14km to Amberly Airforce base
-Registered freehold and ready to build on
-Dimensions: 20m x 30m
Disclaimer: We have taken our utmost care in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$335 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$235 p.w.|