We are pleased to present Rise Projects latest development brought to you by the team at Raine & Horne St Marys.
Jamison Rise is an exclusive offering of twelve, beautifully appointed townhouses. These brand-new homes will set a new standard of living in Penrith, with a masterfully designed front facade that flows through to a beautiful open plan kitchen, dining and living area in each residence.
LOCATION & AMENITIES:
Conveniently located on Jamison Road, close to beautiful local parklands, this location is unbeatable. Jamison Rise is only minutes stroll to local shops, cafes and restaurants and will provide residents with great access to major road networks, public transport and community amenities, including the Nepean Hospital.
- 40mm engineered stone bench tops
- Matte white cabinetry
- Soft close doors and draws
- Stainless steel under mount sink
- Matte black tap ware
- SMEG appliances including; built in oven, recessed rangehood, gas cook top and dishwasher
- Porcelain tiles with travertine impression
- Wall mounted ceramic basin
- Semi frameless glass shower screen
- Large mirror shaving cabinet
- Matte black fixtures
- Daikin ducted air conditioning
- Fan lights to all bedrooms
- Timber oak flooring to the ground level and high-quality carpet to level one
- Oak wardrobes with shelving and mirror doors to all bedrooms
- Energy efficient downlights
GROWTH & BUILDER:
Greater Western Sydney is currently experiencing tremendous growth that is only set to continue well into the future. As a region of two million people, Western Sydney has nine percent of Australia’s population and is the country’s third largest economy. With the introduction of the Western Sydney Airport, Western Sydney Rail proposal and wide spread infrastructure upgrades, the economy will continue to prosper through population and skilled jobs growth.
Rise Projects is a fast growing, privately owned development company featuring on the Business Review weekly’s fast starters for 2015. They develop and build all their own projects across Queensland and New South Wales and have been highly successful in the Penrith Region over the past 18 Months.
With such high-quality townhouses on offer and endless projected growth in the local area, now, is a perfect time to invest in your future.
To Secure one of these townhouses before officially being launched onto the market please contact Peter Diamantidis 0404 051 702 for further details.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||98|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||194|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|