Visit www.chestnutestate.com.au for a complete overview on the estate.
Introducing the new and exciting “Chestnut Estate”. Here are the rural living allotments you’ve been waiting for! Positioned a mere 2.3km from the centre of the Strathalbyn township is this brilliant opportunity to secure your own slice of country. The first release contains seven near rectangular agistment zoned 2 ha (5 acre) allotments with generous 75m+ frontages to Dry Plains Road. Each allotment will be fully fenced and have attractive post and rail entrances. SA water and power will be connected; all that waits is your dream home in one of Strathalbyn’s most sought after locations.
Added advantages of “Chestnut Estate”
• Located on school bus route
• Agistment zoning for horse keeping
• Encumbrances to protect your investment
• No-time limit to build
• Positioned opposite the Strathalbyn racecourse for convenience
• House & Land Packages available from Award Winning Builder