29 Kibby Circuit, Strathalbyn, SA 5255
$285,000 - $295,000
"Live large in Pipers" 1537m2 allotment
Welcome to Strathalbyn's premier land estate, prepare to fall in love. This magnificent allotment is positioned within a stone throw from the stunning "Pipers Crest" parkland facilities and only a 15-minute walk to Historic High Street. The special allotment is titled, fenced on two sides and ready to build on. SA water, sewer, power and NBN connections are available. Build the dream in one of the best positions Strathalbyn has to offer.
- Master planned design
- Wide open spaces
- Glorious parklands
- Picturesque lake
- Lush tree lined streets
- Fenced Tennis Court
- Dual undercover dining areas
- BBQ Facilities
- Meandering walking trails leading to the town centre Location
- 3-5 Minutes to the township centre
- 15 minutes to Mt Barker
- 30 minutes to Murray Bridge
- 30 Minutes to the South Coast
- 45 Minutes to Adelaide CT / 6255/292 Council / Alexandrina Zoning / Hills Neighbourhood Council Rates / TBA All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L21945324
- Property Type:Land
- Land Area:1537 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.