555 Springs Road, Mount Barker Springs, SA 5251
A rural escape, just a stone's throw from residential living on 20 acres...
Wow, a blank canvas of beautiful rural living on 20.3 acres, barely a gear change from Mount Barker's new sporting complex and the impressive Aston Hills Estate where you'll find a newly established Drakes supermarket, butcher, childcare, gyms and eateries.
The Metricon built home, suitable for the largest of families offers 5 bedrooms, 3 living areas, 2 bathrooms and a powder room. Complete with high end finishes, overlooking stunning views through rolling hills from almost every window. The master bedroom is what every dream master bedroom should be, luxurious, a large walk in robe, open ensuite with separate toilet and a parents retreat. 3 of the remaining 4 bedrooms have built in robes and ample space for the queen or even king bed.
The open plan flows through a central hallway and had been designed for interactive family living. Beautiful timber floors flow through the home giving a sense of warmth. The three living areas offer a different feel, with the formal lounge, games room and family area all in place to either entertain or just simply relax in. The family kitchen and dining make the most of the view, double sliding doors open to a paved area where the elevated home gives a sense of freedom. The kitchen with a layout perfect for the home cook has stone bench tops, 900mm oven and cooktop, Smeg dishwasher and a butler's pantry.
Ensuring year-round comfort is ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and a slow combustion heater all assisted by quality internal and external insulation. The laundry has storage covered, with a storage cloche, overhead and undermount cupboards. The three-car garage has direct access to the home.
Impressive shedding makes a great workshop or storage space. A self-contained studio/retreat will have the teenage children begging to make it their own, with a kitchen, bathroom, toilet, slow combustion heater all in place.
A stunning and historic stone cottage, has pride of place overlooking the dam has power and water connected and delivers a sense of significance to the land upon entry to the property.
Other features include:
• Single phase power plus 6kw solar system with 10kw of battery storage
• Three dams, one spring fed.
• 67,500 litres of rainwater storage
• Plumbed troughs to each paddock A significant high calibre holding of quality, versatility & position. Move in and put your own stamp on this masterpiece! An opportunity to enjoy the rural experience, with all the advantages of nearby amenities. Location : 2kms Summit Sport & Recreation Park, 5kms Mt Barker Central, 25kms Stirling & 48kms Adelaide International Airport
- all approx. C.T. 6198/802 Allotment 104 / DP 116141 Hundred : Macclesfield Zone : Rural Land area : 8.2ha (20acs) Council area : Mt Barker Council rates : $3,476 per annum approx. All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L22106808
- Property Type:House
- Building / Floor Area:332 sqm
- Land Area:82392.1033 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.