This bright and spacious apartment represents an ideal chance to buy into a great Ashfield location with excellent lifestyle convenience. Immediately appealing thanks to its quiet position at the rear of the building, it is ideally situated within strolling distance to Ashfield Park and city buses, as well as all of Summer Hill’s village amenities. It is presented in top condition and needs nothing more done except for buyers to either move in or rent out and reap the rewards.
- Quietly set on the first floor at the rear of a security complex
- Generous open layout featuring polished timber flooring
- Well-appointed kitchen with quality fittings and dishwasher
- Private and sunlit balcony capturing tranquil leafy outlooks
- Two double bedrooms, full bathroom and internal laundry
- Carport on title, air-conditioning and intercom entrance
- Walk to major shops and train station plus Haberfield dining
Strata $778.80 pq
Water $171.96 pq
Council $317 pq
Contact Mark Porcellato on 0408 001 929 or Neil Chambouras on 0421 738 849
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?