Take on the ideal opportunity to transform this pristinely preserved property into your dream sanctuary. First time on the market in over 60 years with this home has strong bones & lots of character.
Immaculately kept in mostly an original condition, this well-loved, three-bedroom family home has been newly updated throughout whilst still retaining its period charm. With unique multiple access points that link together its floor plan, maintaining both privacy and separation, its generously sized back room can easily become a workspace or convert into a third bedroom. Bring to life its potential at every corner and create a backyard family haven with ample space for vegetable gardens, and a level lawn housing a shed and multipurpose workshop for the outdoor tinkerer.
• Perfectly kept and maintained family home with absolute future potential
• Three great size bedrooms
• Ceiling fans in two bedrooms, built in wardrobes in master bedroom
• Original condition charm with ornamental fireplace
• Multiple access points throughout
• Brand new floating floorboards, new lights, new blinds & fresh paint throughout
• Sunny front patio area with large glass French doors access to living area
• Original bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
• Neat kitchen with brand new electric stove top
• Easy side access with security gate
• Single lock up garage, carport and driveway space for three cars
• Outdoor laundry with additional toilet
• Huge backyard with green space and gardens, undercover back patio perfect for family & friends.
• Backyard shed and versatile workshop area
• Centrally located to Strathfield & Homebush train stations, Strathfield Library, close to parks, multiple schools, cafes, M4 motorway, and North Strathfield’s vibrant Bakehouse dining precinct
• North facing
Secure a time to inspect it by contacting Michael Chidiac on 0430 03 03 03, James Kim on 0430 559 421 or Mark Porcellato on 0408 001 929
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||144|
|Median Rental Price||$690 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||164|
|Median Rental Price||$505 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|