Top Floor Unit In Excellent Location
Close to Strathfield & Burwood
First home buyers & investors, this is the one!
On the market for the first time in over 20 years, this 2 bedroom freshly updated apartment is situated on the top floor of a meticulously maintained block of only 18 units.
This apartment offers an open plan kitchen, living and dining area with lots of natural light which opens up to a lovely balcony from where you can also access the main bedroom. The bathroom includes updated fittings, brand-new vanity, and laundry facilities.
Conveniently located within walking distance to both Strathfield & Burwood schools, cafes, shops, parks, public transport, Burwood Westfields & places of worship.
Key Property Highlights:
• Two carpeted bedrooms, main with balcony access,
• Airy bathroom with laundry space and updated facilities,
• Contemporary kitchen with open plan living & dining area,
• Brand new lights and smoke alarm fittings throughout,
• Brand new vanity in bathroom
• Unobstructed views of the tennis courts
• Short walking distance to Strathfield Station, (approx 6 minutes)
• Potential rental income of $480 – $500,
• Water: $153.56 per quarter (approx.)
• Council: $348 per quarter (approx.)
• Strata Levies: $709.60 per quarter (approx.)
View and inspect as advertised or by private appointment.
Contact Michael Chidiac 0430 03 03 03 or James Kim on 0430 559 421.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||169|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||179|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|