Top Floor Unit In Excellent Location
Close to Strathfield & Burwood
First home buyers & investors, this is the one!
On the market for the first time in over 20 years, this 2 bedroom freshly updated apartment is situated on the top floor of a meticulously maintained block of only 18 units.
This apartment offers an open plan kitchen, living and dining area with lots of natural light which opens up to a lovely balcony from where you can also access the main bedroom. The bathroom includes updated fittings, brand-new vanity, and laundry facilities.
Conveniently located within walking distance to both Strathfield & Burwood schools, cafes, shops, parks, public transport, Burwood Westfields & places of worship.
Key Property Highlights:
• Two carpeted bedrooms, main with balcony access,
• Airy bathroom with laundry space and updated facilities,
• Contemporary kitchen with open plan living & dining area,
• Brand new lights and smoke alarm fittings throughout,
• Brand new vanity in bathroom
• Unobstructed views of the tennis courts
• Short walking distance to Strathfield Station, (approx 6 minutes)
• Potential rental income of $480 – $500,
• Water: $153.56 per quarter (approx.)
• Council: $348 per quarter (approx.)
• Strata Levies: $709.60 per quarter (approx.)
View and inspect as advertised or by private appointment.
Contact Michael Chidiac 0430 03 03 03 or James Kim on 0430 559 421.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||144|
|Median Rental Price||$690 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||164|
|Median Rental Price||$505 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|