First time on the market in 47 years – Welcome to Strathfield’s Golden Mile.
A traditional family home built in 1935 with all its original character and charm, this home will be going to Auction 11am, Saturday 21st November 2020. (unless sold prior)
Step into a charming family room with high ceilings, large lead light windows and an ornamental fireplace which sweep through double glass doors and into the dining area overlooking the large grassy backyard.
Two out of the three bedrooms have large built-in wardrobes plus, there is a sunroom at the rear which can be used as a study or fourth bedroom. The main bathroom was completely renovated in 2010 with a timeless look and the kitchen boasts solid timber cupboards and a walk-in pantry plus, plenty of high storage.
The owners have taken pride in their garden with a variety of numerous flowering plants in the front garden and landscaped vegetable gardens to the rear. The large garden shed makes for a perfect tool shed and for extra convenience, a second toilet and shower can be accessed off the rear of the house.
This wonderful home is within walking distance to Strathfield station, shops, bus stops, the area’s most prestigious schools, parks, and restaurants.
Further notable features include:
- Double brick family home,
- 3 carpeted bedrooms + study/sunroom,
- Solid timber kitchen with walk-in pantry,
- Original lead light windows throughout,
- Security shutters to external windows,
- Modern louvers and blinds throughout,
- High ceilings with ornate cornices,
- Single lock up brick garage + onsite parking for 4 cars,
- External separate garden shed,
- Second toilet and shower,
- Clear block with no easements.
- North to rear yard
- Over 16m frontage on approx. 712 sqm of prime Strathfield real estate
Outgoings per quarter approx.
Water Rates: $196.72
Council Rates: $687
View as advertised or by private viewing. Contact Michael Chidiac on 0430 03 03 03 Mark Porcellato 0408 001 929 or James Kim on 0430 559 421
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||181|
|Median Rental Price||$695 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||206|
|Median Rental Price||$479 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|