Say hello to the beautiful Tuscan-esque stuccoed façade of this three-bedroom, double storey townhouse, offering a haven of versatile living with generous spaces and endless room, ideal for a growing family.
Its modern and neutral palette interior provides the perfect blank canvas, with large tiled floors and charming feature windows looking out to its northerly facing wraparound courtyard space, inviting natural light in all day long, with newly installed pull-down blinds for additional privacy.
Its huge, perfectly maintained kitchen and seamlessly connected living and dining spaces are the heart of its functional floor plan, leaving downstairs for entertainment, relaxation and valuable family time.
Upstairs you’ll find three generously sized bedrooms complete with mirrored built in wardrobes, including a huge master bedroom; a couples’ sanctuary and neat ensuite, totalling 2.5 bathrooms, with the luxurious additions of a spa bath and bathtub.
With brand new paint and lighting in a fully maintained complex with grounds maintenance and resident-only swimming pool, you’ll be able to move straight in or immediately kick off your new investment, offering an exceptional lifestyle in a quality full brick home, privately set in a peaceful cul-de-sac and positioned close to local schools, parks, public transport and shops.
The best bits:
• Perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac within the Strathfield Municipality
(Lot 17 SP 53967 Zone R3, medium density residential)
• 211sqm, built in 1996 and last sold in 2008
• Three generously sized bedrooms, including huge master bedroom, all with mirrored built in wardrobes
• 2.5 bathrooms, including a spa bath and bath tub
• Charming wraparound northerly facing courtyard
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Two car spaces with lock up garage
• Brand new blinds, paint, carpets and lighting throughout.
• Resident only swimming pool and grounds maintenance
• Bus stop 600m, 3.3km to Belmore train station, 3.5km to Strathfield station
• Surrounded by local parks and close to a number of schools, including: St Anne’s Primary School (450m), and Strathfield South Primary School (800m)
• Majority owner occupiers
• Lease potential of $700 – $720 per week
• Approximate fees per quarter: Strata $891.68; Water $185.25; Council $324
Secure a time to inspect it before its forthcoming auction by contacting Michael Chidiac on 0430 03 03 03 or James Kim 0414 883 267.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|