No expense has been spared in this ultra spacious two bedroom, two bathroom apartment located in the beautifully maintained and secure ‘Strathbelle’ complex, surrounded by lush gardens in a leafy street centred between Strathfield and Homebush train stations.
With lift access, generous internal proportions and thoughtfully updated finishes, you’ll enjoy sleek floorboards throughout, brand new carpet, light fittings, bathroom vanities, and kitchen cupboards – ensuring your new home is ready to move into. This immaculate home defines spectacularly simple yet sophisticated, contemporary living, combined with the resort style facilities of a heated pool, spa and sauna, with endless opportunities to entertain friends with resident rooftop access and uninterrupted district views, all conveniently a moment’s walk away from Strathfield Plaza, restaurants, schools, parks and public transportation.
Make these impressive features yours:
• Beautifully maintained apartment in the ‘Strathbelle’ complex, with lush gardens and resort style pool, sauna and spa facilities
• Two generously sized bedrooms with brand new carpet and built in wardrobes
• Two recently refreshed bathrooms with new vanities
• Well sized kitchen with brand new cupboards
• Two secure, undercover parking spots, as well as ample visitor parking
• Bright and sunny northerly aspect
• Secure access, including lift
• Polished floorboards throughout, new light fittings
• Resident rooftop access with uninterrupted district views
• Ducted air conditioning
• NBN ready
• A short and equal walk to Strathfield and Homebush train stations (8 minutes), close to Strathfield Plaza, shops, cafes, schools and parks
• Estimated rental return $660-$680 per week.
Outgoings per quarter:
Water rates $185.25 approx.
Council rates $311 approx.
Strata rates $1557 approx.
Secure a time to inspect it by contacting Michael Chidiac on 0430 03 03 03 or 9764 4777
Connect with Michael on social media!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?