This contemporary two bedroom, one and a half bathroom haven combines a bright and fresh northerly aspect with a distinctively designed layout that provides spacious separation, split across two levels.
Upstairs brings the ideal haven for living and entertaining, uniting a modern kitchen and breakfast bar, open plan spaces, and seamless, sunny integration to its outdoor balcony space, showcased by floor to ceiling windows. You’ll appreciate the privacy afforded by its downstairs area serving as a private personal retreat, with two generously sized bedrooms and handy access to an impeccably maintained bathroom, for a home crafted with clever convenience and comfort at its core.
• Split level two bedroom apartment in a boutique block of 28
• Two spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes and convenient bathroom access
• Contemporary downstairs bathroom, additional guest toilet upstairs
• Brand new carpet downstairs, freshly painted upstairs, brand new lights throughout
• Modern kitchen with island bench/breakfast bar and ample storage space
• Open plan living and dining areas with northerly facing aspect providing plentiful natural light
• Floor to ceiling glass windows
• Seamless integration to covered balcony space, extending its living area
• Stylish floorboards upstairs
• Internal laundry
• One car space, one storage cage
• NBN ready
• Ideal property for a first home buyer, down sizer or avid investor
Rental return approx $500-$520 per week.
Outgoings per quarter approx:
Secure a time to inspect as advertised or by private inspection live or face time by contacting Michael Chidiac on 0430 03 03 03, 9764 4777 or James Kim on 0430 559 421
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||81|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||219|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|