Situated on level 3 within a completely secure complex is this wonderful 2-bedroom apartment with an exceptional living standard. This building also has a large rooftop garden with views over Sydney city and Harbour Bridge exclusively for residents only to entertain their family and friends.
Step into this pristine home with an open plan living, kitchen, and dining area with large windows flooding the area with natural sunlight then stepping out to a secure, tiled balcony. This apartment boasts an immaculate kitchen featuring stainless steel Smeg appliances, goose neck pull-out tap and a functional layout.
Both bedrooms have carpeted flooring and include built-in wardrobes with plenty of versatile space. The main bedroom further highlights a bright ensuite with bathtub and private access to the balcony.
This modern home is perfect for a growing family or downsizers looking for a contemporary and professional lifestyle, whilst being close to everything you need.
Further features include:
• NBN connection to the whole building,
• Ducted Samsung controlled AC system,
• Secure access to common areas and lifts + intercom,
• Exclusive rooftop garden with City views,
• Two carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes,
• Main bedroom with bathtub ensuite and balcony access,
• Open plan living, kitchen, and dining,
• Stainless steel Smeg appliances and gas cooktop,
• Second bedroom with blackout pull-down blind,
• Brand new Esatto dryer included,
• Car space & storage unit located on level B1,
• Car wash area located on level B2,
• Located on level 3, BLOCK- A,
• Rear access via Loftus Lane to secure garage,
• 8-10 Minute walk to Homebush Station & Shopping precinct
• Rental return approx. $500-$520 per week
Outgoings per quarter (approx.)
- Water $153
- Council $316
- Strata $1,164
View as advertised or by private appointment.
Contact Michael Chidiac on 0430 03 03 03 or 9764 4777 for further details.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||280|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|