Situated on the ground floor of the CASUARINA Building in the famous Strathaven complex, this stylish apartment boasts 3 generous bedrooms and freshly updated interiors.
DIRECTIONS: This apartment is located in Block C. If coming from Pomeroy Street, please come in to the first driveway on your right and go past the Block A. Nearest cross street is Warsaw Street.
Make the most of the bright open plan living and dining area which flows out to your own private garden/courtyard surrounded by lush vegetation making the perfect entertaining opportunity or secluded retreat. The complex also includes a private, residents only, resort styled swimming pool and poolside BBQ area adding to your summer dream. Facing a lovely North-West position, expect sunshine all year round keeping your new home fresh and clean.
Centrally located only a few minutes’ walk to the beautiful Bakehouse quarter where you can enjoy a range of cuisine, shops, and entertainment, plus walking distance to North Strathfield Train Station, public and private schools, and bus stops.
Designed and constructed in 1995 by the stellar MIRVAC group, expect to see quality construction when you come and inspect this great apartment.
Make these contemporary features yours:
• Newly updated throughout,
• Three large bedrooms with built-in robes,
• Two great size bathrooms with one being part of the master bedroom.
• Two covered car spaces,
• Separate internal functional laundry,
• Freshly painted,
• Brand new carpet and flooring,
• Brand new oven, cook top and range hood,
• Brand new bathroom vanity in both bathrooms, and some updated bathroom accessories,
• Intercom entrance,
• North Strathfield Station 400m approx.
• Bus Stop 600m approx.
• North Strathfield Shopping Precinct 500m approx.
• Allen Street Reserve 700m approx.
• Montessori School 270m approx.
• Our Lady of the Assumption catholic Public School 400m approx.
• Strathfield North Public School 750m approx.
• Water: $153.56 per quarter (approx.)
• Council: $288 per quarter (approx.)
• Strata: $1,569.53 per quarter (approx.)
• Canada Bay Council
• Lease potential $600 – $650 per week
• Last traded 1998 (Brand new)
• Northerly aspect
• Known as: Lot 2 SP 50456
View and inspect as advertised or by private appointment. For further information contact Michael Chidiac on 0430 03 03 03 or 9764 4777
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?