Freshly updated studio apartment in sought after location, just walking distance to Darling Street, Balmain and neighbouring waterfront parks and foreshore.
- Breathtaking city skyline views
- *minute walk to Balmain Ferry Wharf
- Modern internal shower & toilet
- Updated kitchenette (no cooking facilities)
- Fully tiled throughout
- 2 shared kitchens
- Shared laundry
- Security building
Please call to arrange an appointment.
NOTICE TO PUBLIC
In light of recent health concerns, our office is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our customers and team. We are taking extra precautions for those attending our open homes and we ask for your co-operation to help us limit exposure in this regard.
• If you are feeling unwell, particularly if experiencing flu like symptoms, we respectfully ask you to refrain from attending this open home
• Social distancing (Please do not stand within 1.5 metres of others)
• Please avoid touching surfaces whilst inside the home
• If you have recently travelled or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19, we respectfully ask you to refrain from attending this open home
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, but as responsible citizens we ask that you abide by our new office policy to avoid the spread of this virus.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$875 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|