Take on this unique opportunity to invest in two separate dwellings located on one generously sized block. With its rear dwelling already tenanted, this is a superbly convenient purchase for the avid investor or first home buyer looking to leverage rare and endless potential in an area that promises unlimited growth. With a Development Application approved for mixed use, the sky is the limit for any personal, retail, commercial or community use you can dream up, or stay a while and enjoy its front home’s liveability with three bedrooms, brand new bathroom accessories, fresh paint, new light fixtures and brand new roller blinds throughout.
Secure this boundless potential:
• Dual dwellings on one large block
• DA approved for mixed use
• Rear house includes two bedrooms, one bathroom and is currently tenanted for $350 per week until 20 April 2021
• Front house includes three bedrooms with mirrored built in wardrobes, and is currently vacant
• Modern bathroom recently refreshed with new accessories
• Freshly painted with new light fixtures and blinds throughout
• A combination of tiles and floorboards throughout
• Well maintained kitchen with island bench
• Exceptionally located in front of two local schools and a parish, within walking distance to local convenience stores, parks and playgrounds, and bus stops.
• Ideal for astute investors, up-sizers, or first home buyers
View and inspect 3 Nobbs Street, South Granville as advertised online or by private inspection.
Nearest cross streets = ‘Clyde St & The Trongate’
Available by phone and email 7 days.
Michael Chidiac 0430 03 03 03
James Kim 0414 883 267
Office: 9764 4777
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$458 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||126|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|