Providing outstanding value and located in a prime position, this 2-bedroom unit offers low maintenance and easy living.
This unit has been exceptionally maintained and offers an open plan living and dining area with tiled flooring throughout most of the unit, a functional and contemporary kitchen plus built-in robes to both bedrooms.
Just walking distance to Strathfield station, shops, restaurants and the area’s finest schools, this apartment is must see!
Additional noteworthy features include:
• North facing,
• Ground floor apartment,
• 2 bedrooms with built-in robes,
• 1 bathroom with internal laundry connections,
• Additional common laundry,
• Single lock up garage,
• Approx. 5-minute walk to Strathfield station,
• Walking distance to prestigious schools,
• Walking distance to shops, local gym, cafes, restaurants & places of worship.
• Apartment Size: 85.5sqm approx.
-70.6 SQM (Internal)
-14.9 SQM (Garage)
• Outgoings per quarter approx.:
• Rental return per week: $470 – $490 (approx.)
View as advertised or contact us now to arrange your private inspection.
Contact Michael Chidiac on 0430 03 03 03, 9764 4777 or James Kim on 0430 559 421 for further information.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||144|
|Median Rental Price||$690 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||164|
|Median Rental Price||$505 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|