Fantastic Investment Opportunity Close To Everything
Located within Erskineville’s main hub of established retail and bustling café culture, this commercial restaurant property has a rare wide corner exposure. Set amongst the ever-expanding Erskineville area, this shop is currently leased by ‘’Naked Brew Café’’ which has a longstanding reputation by locals for great food and is always bustling with people in their cosy eatery.
• Located an easy 400m walk from Erskineville train station
• Retail floor space 70 sqm approx
• Store room area 60 sqm approx
• Car space 17 sqm approx
• Currently tenanted by ‘’Naked Brew Café’’ on a 5 year lease period ending 24 May 2024 – option to extend for 5 years thereafter.
• Lease agreement of $62,826.10 per annum + GST. Rent paid monthly in advance (rental review of 3% annually).
• Council Rates $1,075.20 p/a approx.
• Strata Levies $ 7,230.40 p/a approx.
• Water Rates $1,498.52 p/a approx. (paid by tenant-water rates, water usage and grease trap cleaning/maintenance)
• Admin fee $3,521.40 p/a approx.
View and inspect by appointment or by visiting the premises itself for a great cup of coffee or light meal.
For further info call: Michael Chidiac 0430 03 03 03, 9764 4777 or Mark Porcellato 0408 001 929
|Outgoings||$11,827.00 per annum|
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||121|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|