Located in an excellent Strathfield location with so much to offer. Walking distance to premium schools, shops, cafes, Strathfield train station & places of worship.
This unit features a combined kitchen and dining room and generous living area with lots of natural light flowing out to a balcony with a leafy, north-east aspect.
Featuring a modern kitchen and everything in great working condition, a true testament to its age.
Further notable features include:
• One bedroom, one bathroom, one car space (rear of building) + internal laundry.
• Generous living room with balcony,
• Kitchen with electric oven & cooktop,
• Balcony with leafy outlook,
• Higher floor and north-east aspect,
• Bus stop directly outside,
• 450m to Strathfield Plaza,
• 450m to Strathfield Station,
• Walking distance to numerous premium schools.
Total size approx. 70sqm.
Outgoings per quarter approx:
• Water $153
• Council $329
• Strata $771
View as advertised or by private appointment.
Contact Michael Chidiac on 0430 03 03 03 or 9764 4777 for further details.
We kindly ask if you are unwell or been in close contact with people who are unwell, do not attend one of the open homes. We practice social distancing with hand sanitizer and masks available at every inspection ****
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||148|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||166|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|