Secure a time to inspect by private appointment only by contacting Michael Chidiac on 0430 03 03 03 or 9764 4777
Take advantage of convenience at your doorstep!
Built in 2014, this charming & modern home is calm & comfortable, perfect for a first home buyer or investor who values the importance of location & little maintenance.
Make the most of these wonderful features; Two great size bedrooms – main with walk-in-robe & ensuite, main bathroom with bath-tub for relaxing comfort, natural light filled, open plan living & dining area, gas cook-top amongst modern kitchen, laminate flooring & tiles throughout for low maintenance living, north facing, great size balcony and one undercover car space with extra storage cage.
• Water Rates: $183.24 per quarter (approx.)
• Council Rates: $315 per quarter (approx.)
• Strata Levies: $735 per quarter (approx.)
• Known as: Lot 6 SP 90619
• Lease potential $610 – $630 per week
• Walking distance to Strathfield’s finest, prestige schools
• Approx. 240m to Strathfield Station or 3-minute walk
• Approx. 260m to cafes, shops & dining precinct of Strathfield
• Approx. 70m to bus stop
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?