Contemporary Boutique Block
Value For Money In Ideal Location
Unit 8, 1-3 Bligh Street, Burwood Heights (Adjacent to George Street)
Ease into the property market with this beautifully designed two bedroom, two bathroom sanctuary that offers all the perks of contemporary apartment living without the maintenance.
Built in 2011 and situated within a split boutique block with 17 just other units in its secure complex, this home is conveniently located a very short walking distance to local bus stops and schools, cafes and shops, and just over a kilometre to Burwood and Croydon train stations.
With a brilliantly lit, northerly facing balcony space, affordably low strata and ample parking, this modern home provides the perfect living space for those looking to join the inner west community.
Make these features yours:
• Built in 2011, freshly painted
• Two spacious bedrooms
• Two modern bathrooms (including ensuite)
• Large, open plan living area
• Caesar stone bench top kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
• North facing balcony
• Internal laundry
• One large undercover car space and ample offsite parking
• Secure, divided complex with nine apartments in each building
• 1.3 kms to Burwood train station and Croydon train station
• 100m to bus stop, 100m to local school
• $620 per quarter in strata levies
Secure a time to inspect it as advertised or by contacting Michael Chidiac on 0430 03 03 03 or Mark Porcellato 0408 001 929 or 9764 4777.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?