Those keen to get a foothold in the sought-after inner west property market will delight in this oversized ground floor apartment. One in a small boutique security block of nine, it delivers on space, location and potential, and best of all, it comes in an affordable price range. Within easy reach of Ashfield’s thriving shopping, dining and transport hub, the value-packed property has been immaculately maintained by the one owner and makes a quiet and leafy retreat with lots of scope to get creative and add some value with an upgrade or redesign.
- Convenient level street access and windows on three sides
- A very private position surrounded by peaceful leafy outlooks
- Large-sized interiors feature a generous open plan living space
- North facing balcony plus second balcony off the main bedroom
- Two double bedrooms, full bathroom and large internal laundry
- Internal access to a lock-up garage in the basement carpark
- Air conditioning, intercom entrance and a large built-in wardrobe
- A quite street close to parks, Ashfield Station, Summer Hill village & city buses
- Presented in good condition and ready to live-in or lease out
Internal Size: 95m2/ Garage: 17m2/ Total Size: 112m2 approx.
DISCLAIMER: This entire document has been prepared as a guide only. The vendor and the agent, Rodhoven Pty Ltd, trading as Raine & Horne Summer Hill make no warranties as to the accuracy. All interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.