Situated in the middle of Annandale’s leafy suburban streets, sits this spacious and comfortable home. Renovated to a high standard, with stone, timber and glass, modern fittings and appliances throughout, it provides a great space for entertaining.
The main living areas have a fluid, and relaxed feel, designed with a wall of bi-folding glass doors opening to the northern courtyard. Well crafted interiors include a Statuario marble kitchen, built-ins in both bedrooms, freestanding bath in the main bathroom, second bathroom & laundry, ducted air throughout and a split-level outdoor deck.
The property is conveniently located moments from the cosmopolitan hub of Annandale Cafes, Shops, Boutiques, and Public transport, CBD, Broadway and The University Of Sydney.
The home features:
- Open plan lounge & dining downstairs
- Well appointed marble kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher
- Two bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Two modern bathrooms
- Garden Courtyard
- Internal laundry
- Secure off street parking
- Ducted Air-conditioning throughout
- 6 to 12 month leases
- Pets subject to application
- Apply with 1form or hardcopy handed out at open inspections
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|