Courtyard apartment in a designer Silo conversion
Light filled modern interiors, generous proportions and peaceful leafy outlooks combine to create a superb living environment in this unique ‘Waratah Mills’ silo conversion. It offers a generous home featuring signature curved walls that give it a great sense of style and space. The property is tucked away within an award-winning development and is within a stroll to the Sideways cafe, nearby parks, and the light rail to the city.
• Level access to a sunlit wraparound courtyard with BBQ space
• A bright and airy open design includes extra space for a study
• Large-sized double bedroom comes with a walk-in wardrobe
• Modern gas kitchen, designer bathroom and internal laundry
• Air-conditioning, gas heating, intercom entry and good storage
• Security basement car space with lift access to the front door
• A pet-friendly complex with leafy gardens, function room and gym
-We offer 6 or 12 month leases
- Apply with 1form (online form); https://cutt.ly/hfpbnzc the property manager email reference to use is [email protected]
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic social distancing is in practice for both your safety as well as our staff members.
Hand sanitizer will be provided at entry and exit of the property.
PLEASE NOTE; your name & phone number will be required upon entry.
DISCLAIMER: This entire document has been prepared as a guide only. The Owner and the agent, Rodhoven Pty Ltd, trading as Raine & Horne Summer Hill make no warranties as to the accuracy. All interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$695 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||118|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|