Full Of Light Three Bedroom Apartment In Perfect Location
Spacious 3-bedroom apartment in one of Rose Bay’s most elegant streets is a fine residence of distinct charm, directly across the road from Royal Sydney Golf Club and harbourside Lyne Park. This home offers a generous flowing layout with high ceilings and plush carpet. Opening to a wide living area with an attractive fireplace, the home leads eastward to a formal dining room looking across to the golf club, full of light with the kitchen adjoining.
An impressive marble tiled bathroom is a real highlight, while internal laundry, 2nd entry and hall storage are all handy additions. Perfectly located just moments from Rose Bay Village Shops, public transport and some of Sydney’s most beautiful Beaches.
- Separate living/dining area, wide east-facing windows
- Three Good-sized bedrooms, all with built -in robes
- Full kitchen with dishwasher
- Large marble bathroom with full bath
- Well maintained building with intercom access
- Allocated carspace
- Separate Internal laundry and plenty storage
- Well-positioned within walking distance to ferry, and easy CBD access
- Close to Rose Bay Village shops, local cafes, popular Lyne Park
- Available Now
- 6 or 12 month leases available
- Pets subject to application
- Apply with 1form (online form); https://cutt.ly/hfpbnzc the property manager email reference to use is [email protected]
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic social distancing is in practice for both your safety as well as our staff members.
Hand sanitizer will be provided at entry and exit of the property.
PLEASE NOTE; your name & phone number will be required upon entry.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$1,100 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-35 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||145|
|Median Rental Price||$625 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|