Part of a boutique art deco block of just four, this upper-level security apartment offers superbly maintained interiors with classic original features. Occupying a convenient central setting, the property takes its place just a moment’s stroll from Summer Hill Station and an enticing selection of village shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Two double bedrooms, main with built-ins and study
- Elegant living, gleaming bathroom, concealed laundry
- Modern gas eat-in kitchen with dishwasher
- Timber floors, high ceilings, decorative cornices
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Picture rails, gas bayonet, car space (exclusive use)
- Current rental return $595 per week
Internal size: 75m2 approx.
Strata rates: $1204.70p/q approx..
Council rates: $377.00p/q approx..
Water rates: $183.24p/q approx.
DISCLAIMER: This entire document has been prepared as a guide only. The vendor and the agent, Rodhoven Pty Ltd, trading as Raine & Horne Summer Hill make no warranties as to the accuracy. All interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.