Located opposite Woollahra Golf Course, right on the edge of Plumer Road village, and short stroll to Rose Bay harbour promenade, cafes, shops, and the city ferry,
Is this delightful 2 bedroom Art Deco apartment.
The property features:
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Open plan living with dedicated dining area
- Freshly painted and polished timber floors throughout
- 2 good size bedrooms, one built- in wardrobe
- Recently renovated modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Period features including high ornate ceilings, picture rails and fireplace mantle
- Secure complex with intercom
- Communal garden area, shared laundry
- Close to local public transport & schools & local village shops
- 6 or 12 month leases available
- Apply online with 1Form
- Pets considered
- Apply with 1form (online form); https://cutt.ly/hfpbnzc the property manager email reference to use is [email protected]
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic social distancing is in practice for both your safety as well as our staff members.
Hand sanitizer will be provided at entry and exit of the property.
PLEASE NOTE; your name & phone number will be required upon entry.
DISCLAIMER: This entire document has been prepared as a guide only. The Owner and the agent, Rodhoven Pty Ltd, trading as Raine & Horne Summer Hill make no warranties as to the accuracy. All interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$1,100 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-35 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||145|
|Median Rental Price||$625 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|