• Ultra-modern 2 storey terrace
• Large floor plan with light filled interiors
• Torrens titled home (no strata fees) presented in as-new condition
• Double brick construction with acoustic glazing and insulation throughout
• Flowing open interiors feature light and airy living and dining spaces
• A seamless level flow to the outdoors for easycare entertaining
• Sheltered dining patio plus a tranquil landscaped rear garden
• Auto lock-up garage with storage space and rear street access
• Deluxe kitchen with stone benches and quality European fittings
• Upper level bedrooms include a main with ensuite and adjoining study/dressing room
• Separate downstairs home office, air conditioning and video intercom
• Lifestyle home approx. 6km to CBD
• Strolling distance to Lewisham train station, the light rail, Summer Hill’s village and all of the attractions at Leichhardt.
Council Rates: $332.00 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $295.34 p/q approx.
No Strata- Torrens Title
Land Size: 186.9m2 approx.
DISCLAIMER: This entire document has been prepared as a guide only. The vendor and the agent, Rodhoven Pty Ltd, trading as Raine & Horne Summer Hill make no warranties as to the accuracy. All interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$755 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|