Capturing breathtaking water views over Five Dock Bay, this townhouse style apartment set over 167sqm approx of living space combines chic contemporary interiors with premium finishes across an impressive dual level layout. Set in a boutique secure block, it’s close to shops and city ferry.
- Immaculate modern interiors with open plan living and dining
- Flow to magnificent entertainers’ terrace with sublime views
- Contemporary stone kitchen equipped with Miele gas cooktop
- Three large bedrooms with built-ins including huge multi-use room/home office
- Master with en-suite, sleek bathrooms, internal laundry with additional W.C.
- Ducted air conditioning, video intercom
- Lift access to basement car space, secure block of eight apartments
- Moments to shops, popular cafes, local eateries and parks
- Easy access to Taplin Park, boat ramp, buses and CBD river cat
DISCLAIMER: This entire document has been prepared as a guide only. The landlord and the agent, Rodhoven Pty Ltd, trading as Raine & Horne Summer Hill make no warranties as to the accuracy. All interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$615 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
Riverside Girls High School
|LOT 1 Huntleys Point Road Huntleys Point NSW 2111||Secondary||Government||0.93 km|
Hunters Hill Public School
|17 Alexandra Street Hunters Hill NSW 2110||Primary||Government||1.15 km|
St Mark's Catholic Primary School
|35 Tranmere Street Drummoyne NSW 2047||Primary||Non-Government||1.24 km|
Drummoyne Public School
|52 Thompson Street Drummoyne NSW 2047||Primary||Government||1.26 km|
Hunters Hill High School
|Reiby Road Hunters Hill NSW 2110||Secondary||Government||1.45 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.