A smart and easy living lifestyle opportunity comes with this freshly presented apartment that’s well located around the corner from Ashfield Park. It’s top floor position in a boutique security complex of six gives it an elevated outlook over the area, plus it is light filled throughout and ready to move in and enjoy. The buzz of Haberfield’s cafes, shops, as well as the train station are also close at hand, adding even more appeal to this well-appointed property.
• A generous design featuring a bright and airy open living space
• A wide sunlit balcony that captures outlooks over the district
• A neat and tidy kitchen equipped with good quality appliances
• Three peaceful bedrooms include a main with an ensuite
• A good-sized full bathroom plus a separate internal laundry
• Air-conditioning plus two lock-up garages with internal access
• A well-maintained building with a shared garden at the rear
Total size 167m2
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic social distancing is in practice for both your safety as well as our staff members,
Hand sanitizer will be provided at entry and exit of the property.
PLEASE NOTE; your name & phone number will be required upon entry.
DISCLAIMER: This entire document has been prepared as a guide only. The vendor and the agent, Rodhoven Pty Ltd, trading as Raine & Horne Summer Hill make no warranties as to the accuracy. All interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||98|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||321|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|