Federation grandeur and sleek contemporary style combine seamlessly in this exquisite garden apartment that evokes the ambience and functionality of a house. Peacefully nestled at the rear of a boutique building of four with a tranquil covered deck and courtyard, it offers a rare sense of sanctuary and seclusion within a heartbeat of Manly’s beaches and thriving social hub.
- An idyllic retreat for executives, downsizers or young families
- Private and peaceful rear setting, covers 65sqm on title
- 3.3m patterned ceilings, picture rails, earthy timber floors
- Grand living room with feature fireplace and air conditioning
- Dining/casual living area flows via bi-fold doors to rear deck
- Caesar Stone kitchen with induction cooktop and dishwasher
- Main bedroom with built-ins, second opens to courtyard
- Stylish bathrooms with leadlight windows, main with corner spa
- Exclusive use outdoors includes covered deck and courtyard
- Tranquil outlooks over common courtyard to tropical gardens
- Short stroll Manly Cove Beach, Manly Wharf and eateries
- Easy walk to The Corso, supermarkets and Manly Beach
- 6 or 12 month lease
- Apply with 1form (online form); copy and paste the link into your browser https://cutt.ly/hfpbnzc then the property manager email reference to use is [email protected]
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic social distancing is in practice for both your safety as well as our staff members.
Hand sanitizer will be provided at entry and exit of the property.
PLEASE NOTE; your name & phone number will be required upon entry.
DISCLAIMER: This entire document has been prepared as a guide only. The Owner and the agent, Rodhoven Pty Ltd, trading as Raine & Horne Summer Hill make no warranties as to the accuracy. All interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.