Art Deco chic in Ashfield’s prized church precinct
The spacious interiors of this Art Deco apartment have been beautifully updated for contemporary living. Filled with light and character, the home has a fresh style that is instantly appealing. It is set on the top floor of a boutique security block of 4 with a northerly rear and tranquil views over the grounds of St Johns Church. Within a stroll you’ll find Ashfield Station, Mall and international eateries. Haberfield village is also nearby with superb European grocers, cafes and patisseries.
- Generous living room, plantation shutters and gas heating
- Designer eat-in kitchen with gas cooktop and dish drawer
- Alfresco balcony plus shared rear balcony off kitchen
- Customized cabinetry, generous double bedrooms with built-ins
- Polished timber floors, high ceilings and ornate details
- Bright modern bathroom, concealed laundry, large attic
- Pet-friendly block, plenty of on-street parking available
• 6 or 12 month lease
• Apply with 1form (online form); https://cutt.ly/hfpbnzc the property manager email reference to use is [email protected]
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic social distancing is in practice for both your safety as well as our staff members.
Hand sanitizer will be provided at entry and exit of the property.
PLEASE NOTE; your name & phone number will be required upon entry.
DISCLAIMER: This entire document has been prepared as a guide only. The vendor and the agent, Rodhoven Pty Ltd, trading as Raine & Horne Summer Hill make no warranties as to the accuracy. All interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.