A quality apartment situated in a sought-after security block with light & airy interiors, presents a superb opportunity for the first home buyer or investor. This apartment is sure to impress with its north facing balcony, top floor and low maintenance lifestyle right in the heart of the Summer Hill, with trains, light rail, cafes and the Village at your door step.
- Two bedrooms both built-in wardrobes, doubled glazed windows and ceiling fans
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, internal laundry
- Open plan living / dining with air conditioning & floating floors
- Sunlit balcony with a northerly outlook
- Bathroom with separate bath/shower
- Large lock up garage
- Within the catchment for Summer Hill Public School
Strata Levies: $702.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $330.00 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $178.00 p/q approx.
Internal Size: 76m2/ Garage: 26m2/ Total: 102m2 approx.
DISCLAIMER: This entire document has been prepared as a guide only. The vendor and the agent, Rodhoven Pty Ltd, trading as Raine & Horne Summer Hill make no warranties as to the accuracy. All interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.