Perfectly positioned opposite parklands and fitted with windows to soak up the view, this home is ideal for those wanting low maintenance living in a stylish setting. Renovated from head to toe, with highlight features including cathedral ceilings, hardwood flooring, and a floor to ceiling tiled bathroom, this property is ready for you to move in and enjoy.
The home offers;
• Large living room, flooded with natural light
• Brand new kitchen with stone benches, stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
• Open plan meals/kitchen area
• Three good-sized bedrooms all with BIR, master with direct access to bathroom
• Second separate toilet
• Separate Laundry
• Elevated timber deck & outdoor entertaining area
• Low maintenance private rear yard
• Side PA access to yard
• New fencing
• Off street parking
Located within close proximity to local parklands, schooling and an easy commute to Melbourne CBD & International Airport.
This property would also make a fantastic set and forget investment, with a current estimated rental return of $350 per week.
Call now to book your inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||550|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|