Inspections are by private appointment only – Contact agent to arrange time for Saturday
• Buyers must pre-register before attending any inspection
• Photo ID required for all inspections
• One household in the property at one time
• Please observe social distancing guidelines
• Residents of Regional Victoria are permitted to attend an inspection in restricted area
• Covid-19 contact form to be completed at all inspections
• A potential buyer may travel outside the 10km radius to attend pre-arranged inspection appointment times
• Face masks must be worn unless an exemption applies
Set amongst a quiet established neighbourhood is this unique, four bedroom family home. The formal lounge, separate dining, and a surprising fully paved outdoor pergola area makes entertaining a breeze.
Family harmony never looked so good with the special billiards room and bar extension, proving a real draw card for teenagers and adults alike. A light filled open plan kitchen comes with breakfast bar, tiled splashback and wall pantry.
All bedrooms are carpeted with built in robes, master with ceiling fan and tropical garden views. Main central bathroom comes with a bath, separate shower and W/C, while a very generous laundry has external access. Outdoors offers a delightful experience of well-maintained landscaped designer gardens with a tropical oasis feel, complete with palm trees and large, lush ferns.
Other stand out features include a versatile expansive 4 car carport, ideal for storing a boat, caravan or trailer. Plus evaporative cooling, gas wall furnace, separate multi-purpose room for either a home office or private guest room, and an extra-large storage shed. A short stroll to the local integrated recreation reserve, with primary and secondary schools, sports field and bowls club. Only a stroll to the train station, shops or Calder Highway access, or a 30 minute drive to the airport or Melbourne CBD. Without doubt this private oasis is a great family entertainer.
Contact Amanda Burt on 0431 204 265 to register your interest.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|