Situated in a glorious established and tightly held court close to all Sunbury’s attractions including parklands, fashionable cafes and eateries, train and bus services, local schooling and sporting reserves, the property is presented in delightful order throughout and is now set for the next chapter.
This Porter Davis built, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home boasts a quality modern update that provides contemporary enhancements to satisfy the demands and wants of today’s family requirements. With low-maintenance at front of mind, and stunning views from the borrowed landscape of the reserve directly behind, this property is beautifully finished both inside and out.
• Master bedroom at the front of the home with WIR & ensuite
• Three further good sized bedrooms all with BIRs, located off a rear hallway. One bedroom currently set up as a study with cabinetry and access to the outdoor entertaining
• Formal lounge and dining at the front of the home
• Beautifully renovated kitchen boasting 40mm stone waterfall benches, smeg dishwasher, Blanco 900mm oven & gas cooktop.
• Open plan living with direct access to outdoor entertaining
• Rumpus room
• Central bathroom
• Separate toilet
• Separate laundry with built-in cabinetry
• Newly laid carpet and flooring
• Alfresco with heat strip panels
• Large pergola
• Low maintenance landscaped gardens
• Sprinkler system
• Double garage
• Comforted by ducted heating and evaporative cooling
• Quality blinds throughout
• LED lighting
• Solar panels 5kw
Quality homes, in such a ideallic location are seldom found.
Call Brendon on 0458 030 893 to book your viewing.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||520|
|Median Rental Price||$385 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|