Attention Buyers: Due to COVID-19 we are more than happy for initial inspections to be conducted via video call. This service is entirely at your discretion. Naturally, private inspections are always welcomed. Thank you.
Welcome to this calm oasis in the heart of the thriving tourist destination of Surfers Paradise. This two bedroom apartment offers the spaciousness of a home with entrance gallery, sitting room, dining room, laundry and kitchen completely separate from the bedrooms which connect off a 7.2 metre hallway giving each bedroom the sense of privacy and seclusion. Both bedrooms access the balcony via 2 2.3 metre wide x 2.4 metre high glass doors allowing natural light to filter through the plam tree outlook backdropped by building towers and Gold Coast renown, blue skies.
This apartment is clevery positioned to maximise privacy, providing both a garden and man made outlook as a permanent resident or holiday maker sits back on the balcony enjoying a gin and tonic or lounging beside one of three swimming pools perhaps after a work out in the gymnasium and sauna.
This apartment offers lifestyle for the retiree or healthy returns for the astute investor.
This apartment offers:
- High ceilings
- Spacious master bedroom with 3.5 metre built in robe
- Guest bedroom with walk in robe and study nook
- Individual access to balcony from both bedrooms
- Generous bathroom
- Long hallway with linen cupboard
- Spacious sitting room, dining room with access to balcony
- Well appointed gallery kitchen with modern electric cooker/hot plate/dishwasher
- Stone bench tops/stainless steel splash backs
- Spacious full laundry
- Charming airy entrance gallery/foyer
- 8 month old pure wool carpet
- Ground floor secure car park
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning/heating
- 24 hour security
- Doctors, Pharmacy & Medical Centre in the same complex
- On site electricians/handy people
- Friendly cleaning staff and maintenance team
- Pro active body corporate manager
- Outdoor swimming pool level 2
- Outdoor sand lagoon pool and lawn areas level 5
- Indoor swimming pool lovel 5
- Gymnasium level 5
- Sauna level 5
- Outdoor BBQ kitchen level 2 and 5
- Access to Coles supermarket without leaving complex
- Access to news agency, pharmarcy, doctor surgery, hairdressers, jewellers, restaurants, cafes, Irish pub, dress shops, swimwear shop and day spa without leaving the complex.
- 2 min access to the convenient lite rail connecting you to Pacific Fair in 6 minutes or Main Beach and Southport in 8 to 10 minutes
- Lite Rail access to Gold Coast University and private hospitals
- Lite Rail/train to Brisbane 1hr 12min
- 5 minute walk to the wonderful beach of Surfers Paradise
- 2 minute walk to water taxi and Seaworld ferry
- 2 minute walk to wax museum
- 6 minute walk to Budds Beach and Bumbles cafe
- Pet friendly
All this without needing a car, totally independent living
Vendors are happy to sell partially furnished by negotiations
A superb property to move straight into or start realising a rental return be it long term or short stays.
Aspect: North East
- Body corporate: $8,320 per annum = $160.00 per week*
- Council rates $1700 p/a
(Chandeliers x2 not included as fittings but are negotiable)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||144|
|Median Rental Price||$790 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1377|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|