Owner purchased for $1,015,000, now on offer at $580,000+. Owner instructs immediate liquidation on one of the largest two bedroom layouts in the ‘Boulevard Tower’.
This property has been priced to sell immediately.
Apartment 11903 Hilton:
• Rarely available ‘03’ floor plan in ‘Boulevard Tower’
• 19th floor
• One car park
• Apartment presents in immaculate condition
• Large entertaining balcony
• Floor to ceiling glass throughout
• Two double bedrooms (master with ensuite)
• Ocean, Hinterland and Skyline views
• 5 Star resort facilities
• Offered fully furnished
• Body corporate = $8,500 per annum*
• Council Rates = $2200 per annum*
• Permanent rental appraisal: $700 – $740 per week*
Hilton Surfers Paradise features five star facilities including; Pools (indoor and outdoor), Poolside Bar, Day Spa, Saunas, Gymnasiums, Theatrette, Concierge, Valet Parking, Conference Facilities and Executive Lounge.
Hilton Surfers Paradise offers world class dining including; Catch Restaurant (Hilton’s signature restaurant) Fix (cocktail bar), The Food Store (coffee shop and light refreshments) and The Deck (pool side bar).
For all enquiries or inspections please contact Aaron Worrad on 0402 368 070 or [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||121|
|Median Rental Price||$810 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1220|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|