This well presented unit boasts a sun-drenched balcony with multitude of windows allowing plenty of natural light and cross flow of breeze to filter in creating a sunny, bright ambience.
Perfectly positioned moments from the heart of Surfers Paradise, leave the car at home and regain your weekends with an abundance of dining, shopping and entertainment options discoverable by either foot or bike. Also close to public transport including the G:Link tram.
- Open plan living and dining opening onto balcony
- Full length sunny balcony overlooking the pool
- Large bedroom with built-in wardrobe & ceiling fan
- Single under-cover car space on title
- Located on the second floor of building
- Rental return of $300 a week however, can be sold with vacant possession
- Council Rates $2,000 year*
- Water $1,060 a year*
- Body Corporate $45 a week*
‘Sunset Court Apartments’ facilities include:
- In-ground swimming pool
- Picnic entertainment and BBQ area adjoining pool
- Communal laundry with dryer
For all inspections and enquiries, please contact Martin Pomeroy on 0421 845 444 or [email protected]